Cable Cars and Boats – Another Year 6 Day Out!

P1030201P1030198P1030226P1030180

Year 6 were lucky enough to attend yet another fantastic trip, organised by all the staff to Central London.  After leaving school at about 9:30, we travelled by tube to North Greenwich where we got the Emirates Cable Car over the Thames to Docklands and back again.  Some children did not realise how high it went, but all were very brave on the Cable Car itself and enjoyed the amazing views of London from both sides. We had a great time spotting iconic buildings and trying to finP1030202d John Perryn Primary School in the distance.

After a picnic lunch, we boarded the MBNA Thames Clipper and went along the Thames, all the way from North Greenwich to Embankment. It was great seeing London from this perspective and everyone had another great day.

Next time you are out in the playground, ask a Year 6 student what special buildings and landmarks they saw.

3 thoughts on “Cable Cars and Boats – Another Year 6 Day Out!

1. This was a really enjoyable trip, so THANK YOU to all the staff involved
    My time at john Perry has been truly enjoyable and amazing and I will truly miss it!
    Thank you john Perry!!!!

1. Caiden, It was a pleasure to teach you here. John Perryn will always remember you.
      All the best in your new ‘adventure’
      Ricardo Diaz

2. You may not remember me but I was in your Year 5 Plane class back in 2011!
    My name is Mohamed-Amine Lahmar and I just wanted to say that you were an amazing teacher!